Ductless systems, also known as ductless split-systems, use one small quiet outdoor unit and one-to-eight separate indoor units mounted on walls or recessed in ceilings and can be operated with a remote control
Ductless systems are becoming increasingly popular. Here’s why:
- The most efficient way to heat or cool, saving you money! Uses as little as one third the energy of conventional equipment.
- Can be added to your existing system - Perfect for hard to heat or cool areas of your home or business like bonus rooms, family rooms, converted attics, & additions.
- Heat or cool only the rooms you’re using, saving more energy and money!
- Comfortable & quiet - You can have a different even and comfortable temperature in each room (no more hot or cool spots!)
- Environmentally friendly – uses “green” refrigerant that cannot harm ozone.
- Easy to install – No ducts are needed, so installation is quicker and cleaner.